神盾顧問

神盾顧問

神盾顧問是漫威電影宇宙番外短片之一,收錄于《雷神》光碟版本。

《神盾顧問》在劇情上連線《鋼鐵俠》和《無敵浩克》,講述科爾森(Coulson)和西特維爾(Sitwell)兩位神盾局(S.H.I.E.L.D.)的探員為阻止"憎惡"加入神盾局而讓顧問托尼·斯塔克(鋼鐵俠)去面見羅斯將軍(Thunderbolt Ross)一事的前因後果。

  • 中文名
    神盾顧問
  • 類型
    科幻 / 短片
  • 主演
    克拉克·格雷格 / 馬克西米利亞諾·赫爾南德斯 / 小羅伯特·唐尼 / 威廉·赫特
  • 片長
    4分鍾
  • 導演
    Leythum
  • 編劇
    Eric Pearson

基本信息

演員表

角色演員備註
神盾局八級特工克拉克·格雷格----
神盾局特工馬克西米利亞諾·赫爾南德斯----
托尼.斯塔克(鋼鐵俠)小羅伯特·唐尼----
撒迪厄斯·羅斯將軍威廉·赫特----

編劇:Eric Pearson

類型:科幻 / 短片

關聯影片:尋找雷神錘子路上發生的趣事探員卡特、47號物品

劇情介紹

兩位神盾局探員科爾森和西特維爾討論他們如何讓羅斯將軍拒絕釋放憎惡。

餐廳

Sitwell:You hungry? They make great pancakes here.

西特維爾:你餓嗎?他們的煎餅不錯。

神盾顧問

Sitwell:It didin't go well, did it?

西特維爾:不怎麽順利,是吧?

Coulson:No, I did not.

科爾森:是的,我沒辦好。

Sitwell:They reject the initiative?

西特維爾:他們駁回計畫了?

Coulson:Of course not. They made the most idiotic ill-conceivable request imaginable. They want Blonski in the team.

科爾森:當然沒有。但是他們提了一個我能想到的最愚蠢又欠考慮的要求。他們想讓布朗斯基(《無敵浩克》中的反派)入隊。

Sitwell:The abomination.

西特維爾:"憎惡" 。

Coulson:Theyreally don't like it when you call him that.

科爾森:他們非常不喜歡這個稱呼。

Sitwell:Butthe Harlem incident...

西特維爾:但是哈林區事件……

(回放《無敵浩克》綠巨人與憎惡對決場面)

Coulson:They're pining that on Banner.

科爾森:他們把責任都推給班納了。

Sitwell:On Banner?

西特維爾:推給班納?

Coulson:Not the guy you wanna make angry. They consider Blonski a war hero, Theywanna exonerate it, release and add it to roster.

科爾森:班納可不是你想招惹的家伙。他們把布朗斯基視為戰鬥英雄,想讓他無罪釋放,還想把他加到軍功花名冊裏。

Sitwell:They think we have him?

西特維爾:他們認為他在我們手裏?

Coulson:What's your clearance level?

科爾森:你的許可等級是多少?

Sitwell:That's funny, level 6, like you.…Come on, there's a level 7?

西特維爾:有意思,6級,和你一樣……拜托,難道這是第7級的?

Coulson:Blonski's in custoty in General Ross'ssector.

科爾森:布朗斯基被關在羅斯將軍的管轄區域內。

Sitwell:IsDirector Fury even want Blonski?

西特維爾:弗瑞指揮官想要布朗斯基嗎?

Coulson:Of course not, but he can't ignore explicit directive from the World's Security Council. So we have to make sure he doesn't have to.

科爾森:當然不想要。但他不能無視來自世界安全理事會的明確指示。所以我們得保證他不必無視這一指示。

Sitwell:How the hell we're gonna do that?

西特維爾:我們怎樣才能做到?

Coulson:Ihave no idea. But we have to sent a liaison to the general within 24hours.

科爾森:我毫無頭緒。但是我們必須在24小時內派一名聯絡員去找將軍。

Sitwell:So on the council's orders, we have to sentone of our people down to General Ross ask for Blonski who we don't evenwant?

西特維爾:那麽按照理事會的指令,我們得派一個人去向羅斯將軍要我們並不想要的布朗斯基?

Coulson:Exactly.

科爾森:正是如此。

Sitwell:I got it. We sent a patsy to sabotage the debrief.

西特維爾:我有主意了。我們派個糊塗蛋去攪合匯報。

Coulson:A patsy?

科爾森:糊塗蛋?

Sitwell:Yes, someone to screw it up, someone so inept then General Ross will refuse to release Blonski. I could do it. I do a great patsy.

西特維爾:是的。一個能攪黃這事的人,一個愚蠢無能到能讓羅斯將軍拒絕釋放布朗斯基的人。我能辦到,我超會裝糊塗蛋。

Coulson:Yes,you do. Your 'pasty' is legendary. In fact, when I think of the word 'pasty'...

科爾森:對,你扮得都神了。事實上,我隻要一想到"糊塗蛋"這個詞……

Sitwell:All right.

西特維爾:好吧。

Coulson:I'm thinking for this we need a slightly different skill set. If we want thegeneral to refuse the request, then we have to sent someone who will truelyannoyed him. Someone arrogant and abrasive, with an utter disdainfor authority, someone who'd offend the general to his very core.

科爾森:我在想,在這件事上我們需要一個稍微不同的手段。 如果我們想讓將軍拒絕那個請求,那就得派一個能真正惹惱他的人去。一個傲慢又煩人,完全藐視當權者的人,一個能冒犯將軍到極致的人。

Sitwell:You're talking about the consul..

西特維爾:你是在說顧……

Coulson:No, I'm not.

科爾森:不,才不是。

Sitwell:You just describe the him to a T.

西特維爾:你完全就是在描述他。

Coulson:Iam telling you right now, stop it, I'm not calling the consultant.

科爾森:我告訴你,閉嘴,我不會派顧問去的。

酒吧

Stark:Smell of steel, bear and defeat. You know, I hate to say I told you so,General, but that 'Super soldier' program was put on ice for a reason. I always felt hardware was much more reliable.

托尼·史塔克:我聞到了鋼鐵、啤酒,還有挫敗的味道。我不想事後諸葛亮,將軍,但那個超級士兵計畫不是無緣無故被凍結的。我一直認為還是硬體設備更靠譜一些。

Ross:Stark.

羅斯將軍:史塔克。

Stark:General.

托尼·史塔克:將軍。

Ross:You always wears such nice suits.

羅斯將軍:你總是穿得這麽光鮮。

Stark:Touche. I hear you have an unusual problem.

托尼·史塔克:一針見血。我聽說你有了個不尋常的麻煩。

Ross:You should talk.

羅斯將軍:有話你說。

Stark:You should listen.

托尼·史塔克:我說你聽著。

餐廳

Sitwell:So, any word?

西特維爾:怎麽樣,有訊息嗎?

Coulson:Mission accomplished. The abomination will remain in his cage for now. Apparently the consultant outdid himself. Ross got so mad he try to had him removedfrom the bar.

科爾森:任務完成。"憎惡"將繼續呆在他的牢房裏了。很顯然顧問證明了自己的價值。羅斯氣得想把他從酒吧裏轟出去。

Sitwell:How that go over?

西特維爾:他得逞了麽?

Coulson:Stark bought the place. They schedule for demolition on Thursday.

科爾森:史塔克把酒吧買下來了。定于周四爆破。

相關詞條

其它詞條